You can do a lot of things to lower your risk of developing heart disease. Taking action will improve your health. And, perhaps, save your life. Immediately do this in 8 ways.
|8 How to lower risk of heart disease|
1. Stop smoking. When you smoke, you are more likely to be exposed to a heart attack than Nonsmoker, and you are more likely to die when you are in a heart attack.
2. Fix cholesterol levels. You are more likely to have heart disease when you have:
- Total Cholesterol levels above 200
- HDL ("good" cholesterol) under 40
- LDL ("bad" cholesterol) above 160
- Triglycerides above 150
Cholesterol is not the only important thing. The doctor will expose you to all the potential causes. To help lower cholesterol levels, eat a low-calorie diet, low in bad fats, and low in sugar.
3. Control your blood pressure. Many Indonesians have hypertension or high blood pressure, making it the most common factor in heart disease. Exercise and eating healthy foods will help mitigate this risk. Some people may need medications to control their blood pressure.
4, on the move. People who do not exercise are more likely to be exposed to heart disease and die from the active person. Consult your doctor before starting a new exercise program, especially if you usually never exercise. Your doctor can tell you what you can do.
5. Live a healthy heart diet. Eating a low diet will be cholesterol and fat. You should eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, soybeans, and other plant food. The fibers are good for your cholesterol, and you will get vitamins in the natural way of food.
6. Take care of the ideal body weight. Eliminating excess weight is great for your heart. It can also help you lower high blood pressure and cope with diabetes.
7. Control diabetes. Diabetes makes heart disease more likely to occur. Many people who have diabetes do not know it. Consult yourself and treat yourself.
8. Manage stress and emotion. Everybody has a stress, and it's normal to be upset if you're annoyed. However, when stress and emotions culminate, especially when it often happens, this can be a problem. Regulating your stress and controlling emotions in a healthy way can reduce your risk of being exposed to heart attacks.
Thank you for visiting this site and reading 8 How to lower risk of heart disease